Monday, April 20, 2015

Open I.D


Open I.D I believe is great because it allows you to use an exsisting ID to log into multiply websites and this could be great for your students because they are not having to use a bunch of different passwords and usernames. And only you will be able to see your password. This website is not owned by anyone but I don’t like the idea of that. This website offers a lot of educational common core videos which can be used in the classroom but studying to be a teacher we must try to stay away from videos. The idea of mastery charts are great idea because this can help show students their progress in the classroom. The website also allows you to create assessments, homework, and lesson plans is what we as teacher do and I think this is the most beneficial part about the website! I just don’t like that you have to pay for the premium package but you can follow this site on all of these social media websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment