Sunday, April 12, 2015

Digital Footprint

 

   The digital devices our students have access to is incredible and it is away they are doing most of their communication. As a future Educator I need to educate my students how important it is to be cautious of what they are putting online and they must understand that there are consequences of online actions.
   It is important that students are aware of their digital footprint-the “trail” they leave online because there are consequences to the choices we make good or bad online. Students don't realize what they put online has some what of a paper trail. I also read on a blog that as a future educator in order for us to be effective on teaching students about their digital footprints, we have to be able to manage our own digital footprints.
   I want my students to know who I am. What are the positive things I do and what are some positive things I can share with them and online. As long I show them positive things, I will hope that they will do same thing with their online digital foot prints. This site showed a great way to teach students about digital footprints. It goes into having the students draw their foot prints. One foot print you will write about the negative impact and the other foot print will show the positive impact of your digital foot print.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment