Monday, April 6, 2015

Copyright websites



•When you find a website, review the site, list the Pros and Cons of the site, and provide a reasoning as to why a teacher would or would not use this website with students to teach them about copyright.

Pros-

The website seems kid friendly.

The website is not difficult to understand, the vocabulary seems to fit the younger ages.

The website even has a quiz for students to assess them!

Gives the definition of word that has to with “copyright”

Cons

It website seems disorganized.

I would use this site for my class because it seems really kid friendly. The vocabulary is not out of range for students either.

 


Pros

The videos can be very entertaining.

Seems very engaging for a student!

I think they would like that it is cartoonish in explaining things, like a cartoon.

Explains and gives great definition of ‘Copyright”

Gives the steps for copyrighting your stuff.

Even gives you the state standards for this website.

Cons

Seems a little Vague.

I would most definatly use this website! But with both of my websites I have chose seem to be very kid friendly. Like being in a cartoon. I would recommend them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment